I’m going to start sharing my favorite blog posts by other bloggers! I’ll be posting them in the middle of the month as the end of the month is usually dedicated to my month in review post. This post will be longer than my future post as this is my favorite posts from the last month and a half (since December 4th to be exact) and I’ve had a lot of time on my hands to read.
Don’t get me wrong, I saw some great posts this months, if I “like” your posts or comment, that means I really enjoyed them! These are just the best of the best.
Here are my favorite reads…
Science, sustainability and veganism
- Zero Waste Challenge: ‘Periods’: Until this post, I considered Diva Cups the only alternative to pads and tampons, which didn’t seem right for me. However, this post outlines other alternatives to traditional wasteful products.
- Why hummingbirds are so cool!: In my undergraduate degree, I helped Ph.D. student (then candidate) Rick on his work on courtship patterns in hummingbirds. Between the hours of often mind-numbing work (sorry, Rick!), it’s easy to forget why we’re doing this and how amazing these little birds are.
- 30 ethical and sustainable New Year’s resolutions
- Know your labels
- 50 sustainable living tips on a budget
- Vegan guide to takeaway cuisine
- Vegan kitchen staples
- Simple swaps for eco-friendly living
- Best advice for your first time travelling solo
- 13 travel resolutions for 2018 that aren’t destinations: Like the 12 Countries on Our 2018 Bucket List post (below), this post does provide great inspiration and alternatives you can do at home in lieu of expensive travel.
- 8 ways to get over your post-travel blues
- 12 countries on our 2018 bucket list
- 20 places I loved so much, I can’t wait to go back: Great to hear favorites from other travellers to plan my next trips. Also, my home state of Arizona got a shoutout!
- My 2017 round up
- Looking back at 2017
- On the Luce in 2017
- The first-timer’s guide to skiing
- Blaze Wear explorer jacket
- 7 travel trade secrets
- The ins and outs of flying standby
- How to solo travel Patagonia
- 7 reasons I was miserable walking the Camino (but why I’d definitely do it again): So relatable. For those who may not know, I aimed to walk the Camino from Porto, but was far too ambitious and only made it halfway after pushing my body so hard. However, it was a good learned experience and I hope to return to finish someday soon!
- How to travel the world with a 9-5: So much yes. The author talks about how travellers demonize the working stiff and how, similar to myself, he has no desire to constantly be on the move. Balance is important and I look forward to having a fulfilling career as well as exploring new places. Also, this guy has been to North Korea, say what?!
- 8 things to know before travelling to India
- Best places to visit in Malaga
- 14 beautiful places you should visit in the U.K.
- Czeching out Prague
- International adventures: Augsburg, Salzburg, and Munich
- Discover the gems of Mallorca
- How to spend 24 hours in Brussels, Belgium
- Weekend travel plan: 11 things to do in Brussels
- 5 tropical islands to visit in Europe
- 5 things I learnt at the Scottish Bloggers Collective
- Why I have ‘rainy-day’ blog posts: So true! I have many posts and ideas for when I’m short on ideas. Thankfully, I haven’t had to use many of them yet.
- 10 things to include in your media kit
Photo by Andrew Knechel.
Wow! Thank you so much for including my article in this list! I appreciate it very much.
I love this idea! What a great list to have made. I’m so happy you found my articles helpful enough to share them on your website – much love.
Thank you so much for including my post on your list! That’s so lovely of you – I really appreciate it. I’m going to check out the other posts too – looks like a fab list! Thanks for sharing <3 xx
Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com