It’s that time again. Here are my top five posts from all categories:
- Warner Bros ‘Making of Harry Potter’ Studio Tour: My friend Alyssa will be visiting in July and we both will be going to the Harry Potter studio for the first time and I’m excited!
- 7 Continents in 2017: A Round-Up: A belated 2017 travel round-up, but boy was it worth the wait!
- 5 Reasons I’d Book a Tour Over Exploring on my Own: Very insightful and creative post. On point!
- Prioritizing Self Care – Should You Skip Lectures at University: This post is so relatable. I sometimes find myself skipping lectures because I can’t be bothered but tell myself it’s because of my mental health but let’s face it: my mental health is rarely 100%, so that’s no excuse. Skipping lectures when I actually feel okay makes me anxious and is never worth it, but when I’m feeling really down, a day off works miracles.
- Let’s Talk – My Morning Routine: I’m really enjoying these posts! For different topics, several people contribute to make a well-rounded discussion.
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- Why I Like to Work When I Travel: A very interesting insight into working and traveling in the form of a Q&A.
- Moving to the United States Q&A: This inspired me to do my Six Months in the U.K. Q&A post. It’s interesting to see it from the other way around.
- 15 Things I Learned Traveling Solo
Travel: South America, Africa, Australia and Antarctica
- 20 Photos to Inspire You to Visit Havana
- Land Ahoy! Arriving in Antarctica
- Mini South African Adventure: These have me looking forward to my university trip in a few weeks!
- 11 of the Best Things to do in Auckland, New Zealand
- The Lion King vs. a Real Life African Safari
- Weekend Itinerary for Iceland
- Skiing In Zermatt Switzerland: This has been on my bucket list for a few years now… maybe some day!
- 12 Beautiful Places to Visit in the Amalfi Coast: I’ve been to Positano, but would love to explore some more of these gems in Italy.
- Making My (Den)mark on the World: Some places that I missed in Copenhagen, it makes me want to go back.
- A Weekend in Edinburgh
- Porto Street Art: Although I spent a day here a few months ago, it’s great to see the little bits and pieces I missed.
- 8 Awesome Things to do in Reykjavik
- How To Have a Free Weekend in London: I’m always looking for more free things to do in London! I love being a tourist.
- How To Spend 48 Hours in Glasgow: Glasgow is not one of my favorite places in the world, but this post makes me want to go back.
- Spring Break Part One: Venice: I, too, went to Venice (and all around Italy) for my spring break on my year abroad and it was awesome! I love reliving it through others’ posts.
- Canals in Amsterdam are Frozen: As Europe was hit with snow, this is certainly the cutest related post of them all. It look simply magical.
- 72 Hours in Budapest: I loved Budapest and it looks so beautiful in the snow.
- A Guide to Twitter for Bloggers
- The 10 Commandments of Blogging: Great tips to complement my Blogging ‘Oh No-Nos’ post.
- How To Use Twitter To Connect Fellow Bloggers: I’m always looking for ways to expand my blog and help others build their audience.
- How To Get Out of a Blogging Rut
- 10 Things I’ve Learnt Since Moving Out: Couldn’t agree more. Although I’m living with four other people, Clare hits it right on the nose with what life is like away from home.
- 20 Things I Love This Friday #20
- The A-Z of Emma Rollason: Such a cute idea and interesting facts!
- Tips For Getting Through Your Dissertation: Lord knows I need this, especially since I didn’t do a dissertation in my undergraduate degree.
- 30 Things I Wanna Do Before I’m 30: I’ve seen a few of these posts, but this one really stood out to me… probably for selfish reasons like their list is so similar to mine!
- Am I a Hypocrite for Enjoying The Greatest Showman?: An interesting take on the newest hit movie musical and what this animal rights activist thinks its circus theme.
Photo by Andrew Knechel.