Here are my top few favorite posts from this month…
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- Five things to do in Washington, D.C.: I loved D.C. and this list is spot-on. Additionally, I really loved riding bikes around the Mall at night and the Holocaust Memorial Museum.
- 10 interesting facts about the Galapagos Islands: It’s every conservationist’s dream to visit these iconic islands, I hope to get there some day!
- Diving Rija Ampat: I’ve been itching for another LiveAboard adventure since visiting the Red Sea over Christmas.
- Island hopping around Scotland: The islands around Scotland are really famous in the conservation world for either successful projects or potential in terms of invasive species control and great wildlife-watching opprotunities. I’d love to see it for myself.
- 11 things to do in Cinque Terre: I took a guided day trip to Cinque Terre when I visited Italy and it was one of the highlights of the whole trip. I would love to soak in the views, sea and sun more and further explore these amazing villages.
- Girls’ holiday in Europe
- Seven things British transport could learn from Japanese Rail
- How to go fossil hunting on the Jurassic Coast
- How to spend a sunny day in London: I could always use more suggestions on what to do, especially with my brothers and dad visiting soon!
- A list of firsts
- Responsible wildlife photography
- Why bullet journaling isn’t for everyone: I love this post because I totally understand. I tried bullet journaling but my extreme perfectionism was having none of it.
- 8 way to up your water intake
- The 25 most incredible things I’ve done before turning 25: I recently published something similar for my 23rd birthday and although it isn’t a competition, this blows mine out of the water! So many amazing things done, both of our lists could fill three lifetimes of adventures.
Photo by Andrew Knechel.
Huge congrats beauty! Happy Blogiversary! <3