Here are my top few favorite posts from this month…
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- Five things to do in Washington, D.C.: I loved D.C. and this list is spot-on. Additionally, I really loved riding bikes around the Mall at night and the Holocaust Memorial Museum.
- 10 interesting facts about the Galapagos Islands: It’s every conservationist’s dream to visit these iconic islands, I hope to get there some day!
- Diving Rija Ampat: I’ve been itching for another LiveAboard adventure since visiting the Red Sea over Christmas.
- Island hopping around Scotland: The islands around Scotland are really famous in the conservation world for either successful projects or potential in terms of invasive species control and great wildlife-watching opprotunities. I’d love to see it for myself.
- 11 things to do in Cinque Terre: I took a guided day trip to Cinque Terre when I visited Italy and it was one of the highlights of the whole trip. I would love to soak in the views, sea and sun more and further explore these amazing villages.
- Girls’ holiday in Europe
- Seven things British transport could learn from Japanese Rail
- How to go fossil hunting on the Jurassic Coast
- How to spend a sunny day in London: I could always use more suggestions on what to do, especially with my brothers and dad visiting soon!
- A list of firsts
- Responsible wildlife photography
- Why bullet journaling isn’t for everyone: I love this post because I totally understand. I tried bullet journaling but my extreme perfectionism was having none of it.
- 8 way to up your water intake
- The 25 most incredible things I’ve done before turning 25: I recently published something similar for my 23rd birthday and although it isn’t a competition, this blows mine out of the water! So many amazing things done, both of our lists could fill three lifetimes of adventures.
Photo by Andrew Knechel.