I would like to start out this post like I have been with every other post this month: sorry for being scarce in the blogging world, I’ve been quite busy with my brothers visiting last month, my dad visiting last week (post about it coming soon) and the usual work, university, life hustle.
But, I got a car! When my dad visited, he helped me buy a used 2006 Ford Fiesta to use mainly for work as I’ve been spending my entire life on the bus. I will write a post or two about it in the coming weeks, but for now, just know that I’m so relieved that I have more time to do university work and take car of myself.
Without further ado, here are my top five favorite posts from this month in all categories:
- 28 things that I am still yet to master: An honest, down-to-earth hilarious post we can all relate to. As I enter into my mid-twenties, I feel a lot of pressure to do everything perfectly and have my life together, but as long as I’m content, I shouldn’t worry so much about being perfect.
- What I learned while travelling with my father: My dad and I went to New York and Washington, D.C. together in September and he just visited and I can say that spending time with him 24/7 is a much different experience than our home life. I feel like I see the “real” him for the amazing man he is. I really cherish our time together and hope we can travel more in the future!
- What to expect on a LiveAboard trip: I’m a bit salty (pun intended) that this post was published after a strikingly similar post I made… but it’s great nonetheless and complements mine well.
- How to write better blog posts: Because we can always improve!
- 21 things you must do in Tahiti: Tahiti looks like an amazing place that I would love to dive in and lounge on the beach.
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- 10 epic things to do in New Zealand
- Roadtrip guide UK – Netherlands: Now that I have a car, my travel adventures are much more flexible!
- An amazing way to experience Niagara Falls
- 10 things that surprised me in Antarctica
- Best hikes in Norway: I’m visiting Bergen in August with my grandma and aunties and hope to knock one of these off the list!
- 16 best islands in Europe
- 4 nights in Dubrovnik
- What to do in Phoenix in the summertime: As someone who has endured 20+ summers in the unbearable heat, I vouch for this list.
- Why you should visit Marseille
- Durdle Door: I hope to visit the Jurassic Coast ASAP now that I have a car. I would love to hike or coasteer here!
- 10 Day Self-Care Challenge: Finding time for myself has been a challenge lately, I will certainly do this prompt soon.
- Kinky Boots at the Adelphi Theatre: I’ve seen this play here twice in 2015/2016 and loved it! One of my all-time favorites.
Photo by Andrew Knechel.