It’s the time again! Since I haven’t been able to keep up with blogging as much as I would have liked to recently, I don’t feel I have enough posts this month’s to select my top five posts, sorry! They’re all great.
Science, sustainability and veganism
- Save the Kiwi: Cider and bird conservation? I’ll drink to that.
- Switch or ditch?: An exhaustive list of plastic items you can consider trading up.
General travel and study abroad
- The Things I’d Never Do Again: It’s interesting to see these kinds of posts to remind everyone that although travel is a great privilege, it’s not always rainbows and butterflies.
- The 20 Most Amazing Accommodation Experiences
- 16 Travel Tips for Flying Pregnant: I’m not pregnant and don’t plan on having kids, but this is really practical and useful for those who are and still wish to travel!
- Best of San Francisco in a Day
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Photos to inspire you to visit Istanbul
- Southwest USA Roadtrip Itinerary: Although I’m relatively local to the national parks of Utah, I’ve never been, but would like to go someday.
- How to spend a long weekend in Istanbul
- Postcards from my 2018 Brighton trip: I always love featuring something from Brighton, I love where I live.
- Guide to Glasgow
- Itinerary for French Polynesia
- My Amsterdam guide
- A quick guide to Reykjavik
- 25 photos that will make you fall in love with Switzerland
- West Canada roadtrip
- Best Curry Houses in London: I love me a good curry.
- My First Time in Bangkok
- 10 Things to do in Las Vegas that isn’t partying
- 4 Days in Iceland
- Workout at Home: Lord knows I need to but I can’t afford the gym.
Photo by Andrew Knechel.