I haven’t been able to keep up with blog posts as much as I’d liked, last month was the first time in nearly a year I simply didn’t have time to show blogger love. This post will be a bit longer as it includes some posts from August as well, so please bear with me.
Also, special shout out to KeeleAbroad, I’ve really been enjoying all their candid posts this month as they make their way through south east Asia!
Here are my favorite reads…
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- 27 Travel Packing Hacks: I have to admit, I didn’t even know a few of these. I’m definitely using the pillow case one for my next trip.
- Visa advice
- Best Beaches in the Philippines
- How to make the most out of your trip to New York: A thousand times yes to getting out of Manhattan, so much to explore in Brooklyn and beyond.
- Everest base camp trek packing list: Although I have zero desire to climb the mountain, I would love to visit base camp one day.
- Surviving the Road to Hana: My family and I have gotten to go to Maui quite frequently and I wish I could explore the road to Hana more!
- Halong Bay: Anyone who knows me knows that southeast Asia is my dream destination, I even have a poster of Halong Bay in my room! I’m jealous.
- Epic Icelandic Roadtrip
- Great day trips from Sorrento: I wish I had more time to explore the little villages on the Amalfi coast when I visited Italy, although I did get to Postiano.
- Munich on a budget
- Best things to do in Birmingham
Photo by Andrew Knechel.