I’m really pushing the mid-month thing, aren’t I?
I will post my favorite Christmas posts on Christmas Eve (in three days!), but for now, here are the non-related Christmas posts from the last month.
General travel and study abroad
- 5 travels podcasts
- 10 AirBNBs we are lusting after: After discovering Bird Island AirBNB, I’m obsessed with finding unique places to stay, even if they’re only a pipedream.
- My year in travel photos: I adore these posts; I made my own even if it’s not as impressive as this one!
- 10 unique holidays to try in 2019: I’m a bit “meh” about “places to go in 2019” because they sometimes stress me out with all the places to go and chronological pressure. Why 2019? Why not 2020 or 2030? This post is fun and light and explores new ways to travel rather than places.
- Top ten LiveAboard tips: I made my own post like this a bit ago after doing my own LiveAboard trip this time last year. I can’t wait to go again next year!
- 48 hours in Kuala Lumpur
- Hidden corners of Istanbul: Stunning pictures from this post.
- 8 things to consider before moving to Spain
- Monument Valley
- Crabbing in Ketchikan, Alaska: Although I might skip out on the crabbing, these pictures are amazing.
- Vienna city guide / Top 20 most Instagrammable places in Vienna: These go in the same point because I’m not a massive fan of the “Instagrammable” travel posts.
- Tips for travelling around Australia
- 48 hours in Nice
- What women should pack for Dubai: It’s very important to respect cultures abroad, be prepared.
- 10 day itinerary for Jordan
- Best bookstores in London
- Roadtripping to the Arctic Ocean: Talk about off the beaten track, I’d love to do a trip like this someday.
- 8 British treats to try in London: +1 for the cider, if you find yourself in Sussex you must try Sea Cider, I’m particularly fond of the mango flavor.
- Learning how to switch off again
- 74 habit tracker ideas: Although I don’t have a bullet journal myself, in the new year I hope to become more mindful of my productivity.
- The university tag: I’m all finished now, but I’m always eager to try to share my experience and tips with new freshers.
- 5 habits for a less stressful week: I especially love the idea of a “get shit done” day.
- The reading tag / Do I read weird?: As these posts are similar, I put them together. I will be publishing my own in the near future.
- Harry Potter book tag
Photo by Andrew Knechel.