Tomorrow is Christmas, it’s practically here!
I can’t believe it, this year went by so quickly. For those of you who missed the memo, I’m home in Arizona again now that I’ve finished my Master’s degree. I’ve been running around doing errands, relaxing and getting in the Christmas spirit.
With that, here are some of my favorite Christmas blog posts written by you!
- How to save your leftover food: Although this can be used year-round, we tend to be especially gluttonous around this time of the year. Don’t let food go to waste!
- Sustainable festive wrapping
- Cruelty free advent calendars of 2018
- Sustainable stocking fillers
- Your Christmas traditions
- Spanish New Year’s Eve traditions: Diego has told me about a few of these, I love learning about different cultures, especially in the context of a holiday that most countries celebrate in one way or another.
Gift guides and wishlists
- Gift guide for him: I actually got something from this gift guide for my boyfriend! The lay out of this post is beautiful too.
- Holiday gift guides for everyone on your list
- Gift guide for everyone in your life: I couldn’t choose between two of these comprehensive gift guides, they were both so great.
- Gift ideas for wildlife lovers
- Gift guide: under £15
- Christmas gifts for travel lovers: I read a lot of travel gift guides, but this one takes the cake!
Food and drink
- 25 of the best things about Christmas
- Exploring Berlin’s Christmas markets
- How to give back
- 12 days of Christmas experiences in London
Photo by freestocks.org.