Here are my favorite reads this month…
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- Think twice about volunteerism
- Packing list: winter sports
- My year in travel photos: 2018 edition
- 6 places I would like to visit again
- 5 things to do in Prague in winter
- 6 of London’s best nights out (that don’t involve clubbing)
- 19 things to know before travelling to Morocco
- The best time to hike the Inca Trail
- 21 tips to surviving the Pyramids of Giza: I wish I did a bit more planning when I went to Cairo, but I completely agree in that going without a guide shouldn’t even cross your mind.
- What to pack for a trip to Antarctica
- 12 of the best hikes in the U.S.
- The ultimate Africa travel bucket list: Over the last year, I went to Egypt and South Africa and loved it. I would love to return for some more scuba diving and animal encounters.
- 8 realistic resolutions
- 18 favorites in 2018 // 2018 in review: I really love the two different formats of these reviews. I might do something similar next year!
- What is seasonal affective disorder?
- The pros and cons of living in a studio flat: The idea of living in a studio flat has always appealed to me. I don’t need a whole lot of space right now and they are generally cheaper.
- 10 things I didn’t know about pregnancy: Don’t worry, I’m not pregnant. I thought this was interesting!
- Make your perfect bucket list for 2019: This is a great idea for customizing your own goals for the year. I will certainly be using this to make my next goals update.
- Moving back in with my parents: I feel a lot of this while living at home for a few weeks, although it’s slightly different living with my grandma than my parents.
- 10 adventurous pets of Instagram: I don’t have Instagram, but I’m all for lurking on adorable animals!
- Reading women challenge
- 10 travel YouTubers you should be following: I personally enjoy Vagabrothers and Hey Nadine, as well as Kara and Nate.
- My 2019 TBR and reading challenge: I hope to read more this year and these different reading challenges can make it interesting!
- SEO for beginners
- Should I add my blog to my CV?: Even if you’re a science graduate like myself, blogs can prove that you have a leg up in (report) writing skills!
- 7 ways to spring clean your blog in 2019: I don’t know about you, but I desperately need to clean out my blog.
Photo by Andrew Knechel.
Thanks for featuring one of my posts! These all seem like such interesting reads, I’ll have to read some more of them! I love Lush, so I’m always interested in learning more about their naked products. I’ve also been curious about studio flats and whether or not to add blogging to a resume, so those posts look like they’d be useful as well!