Here are my top five posts from all categories:
- The ultimate Africa travel bucket list: Over the last year, I went to Egypt and South Africa and loved it. I would love to return for some more scuba diving and animal encounters.
- Moving back in with my parents: I feel a lot of this while living at home for a few weeks, although it’s slightly different living with my grandma than my parents.
- 7 ways to spring clean your blog in 2019: I don’t know about you, but I desperately need to clean out my blog.
- My 2019 TBR and reading challenge: I hope to read more this year and these different reading challenges can make it interesting!
- Make your perfect bucket list for 2019: This is a great idea for customizing your own goals for the year. I will certainly be using this to make my next goals update.
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- Think twice about volunteerism
- Packing list: winter sports
- My year in travel photos: 2018 edition
- 6 places I would like to visit again
- 5 things to do in Prague in winter
- 6 of London’s best nights out (that don’t involve clubbing)
- 19 things to know before travelling to Morocco
- The best time to hike the Inca Trail
- 21 tips to surviving the Pyramids of Giza: I wish I did a bit more planning when I went to Cairo, but I completely agree in that going without a guide shouldn’t even cross your mind.
- What to pack for a trip to Antarctica
- 12 of the best hikes in the U.S.
- 8 realistic resolutions
- 18 favorites in 2018 // 2018 in review: I really love the two different formats of these reviews. I might do something similar next year!
- What is seasonal affective disorder?
- The pros and cons of living in a studio flat: The idea of living in a studio flat has always appealed to me. I don’t need a whole lot of space right now and they are generally cheaper.
- 10 things I didn’t know about pregnancy: Don’t worry, I’m not pregnant. I thought this was interesting!
- 10 adventurous pets of Instagram: I don’t have Instagram, but I’m all for lurking on adorable animals!
- Reading women challenge
- 10 travel YouTubers you should be following: I personally enjoy Vagabrothers and Hey Nadine, as well as Kara and Nate.
- SEO for beginners
- Should I add my blog to my CV?: Even if you’re a science graduate like myself, blogs can prove that you have a leg up in (report) writing skills!
Photo by Andrew Knechel.