Here are my top five posts from all categories:
- The traveller’s guide to offsetting your flights: This post is so thorough, there’s a way for everyone to do something regardless of budget. It’s so important to travel mindfully to preserve this planet for future generations to experience.
- Advice to new grad students: This was shared by my old mentor and it has a lot of great tips, especially about referencing.
- 10 amazing transport experiences: Such an interesting way to share about travel, I wish I thought of this!
- Best of 2018: all things media: You know a post is good when you may not 100% agree with the content, but it’s just so damn well-written, you can’t help but adore the hard work that was put into it. This was a great way to show off media favorites of the last year in one organized but coherent post.
- How to overcome writer’s block as a blogger: We’ve all been there and these are great realistic ways to get a natural flow back. I find simply writing anything (whether I intend to publish it or not) especially helpful.
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- The ultimate New Zealand travel Bucket List
- The best Golden Circle tour
- The best alpine hikes in New Zealand
- The most scenic train rides in Europe
- Where to eat in San Francisco
- All recent Iceland posts this month by Katie Lauren
- 30 Hallstatt photos that will fuel your wanderlust
- Essential Indonesia travel tips
- The ultimate Oceania travel bucket list
- Where to eat vegetarian food in Bangkok
- How to prepare for hiking the Inca Trail
- 10 ways to kickstart your blogging motivation
- Blogger RT accounts for 2019
- The ultimate guide to starting a successful travel blog
Photo by Andrew Knechel.