Here are my favorite reads this month!
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- The real victims of the Fyre Festival: how not to travel
- The traveller’s guide to offsetting your flights: This post is so thorough, there’s a way for everyone to do something regardless of budget. It’s so important to travel mindfully to preserve this planet for future generations to experience.
- 10 amazing transport experiences: Such an interesting way to share about travel, I wish I thought of this!
- The ultimate New Zealand travel Bucket List
- The best Golden Circle tour
- The best alpine hikes in New Zealand
- The most scenic train rides in Europe
- Where to eat in San Francisco
- All recent Iceland posts this month by Katie Lauren
- 30 Hallstatt photos that will fuel your wanderlust
- Essential Indonesia travel tips
- The ultimate Oceania travel bucket list
- Where to eat vegetarian food in Bangkok
- How to prepare for hiking the Inca Trail
- How to have a successful at home workout
- Valentine’s gift guide for her
- Advice to new grad students: This was shared by my old mentor and it has a lot of great tips, especially about referencing.
- Best of 2018: all things media: You know a post is good when you may not 100% agree with the content, but it’s just so damn well-written, you can’t help but adore the hard work that was put into it. This was a great way to show off media favorites of the last year in one organized but coherent post.
- 10 ways to kickstart your blogging motivation
- Blogger RT accounts for 2019
- The ultimate guide to starting a successful travel blog
Photo by Andrew Knechel.
You’ve got some really great articles here, thank you for posting! I’m not vegan but that recipe for the turnovers looks great and they are truly adorable.