Here are my top five posts from all categories:
- 10 tips for your first trip to Thailand: Less than three months until wheels up! Updated post on my trip coming soon…
- The truth about volunteering with lions: I wrote a post about wildlife tourism a bit ago and it’s a topic that has really stuck with me as a conservationist and animal lover.
- 2019 Pop Sugar Reading Challenge: I’m on a roll with reading this year (I think I just finished my 20th book) so maybe a challenge like this will help me step outside my comfort zone a little bit!
- Living in France as an expat: I really love the format and organization of this post. Whenever someone asks me what’s different about the U.K. from the U.S. I give the intelligible answer of, “Umm, uhh…”
- 25 things travel has taught me: A great, down to earth assessment of how travel changes you through the years. I, too, will never be a light packer.
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- 10 tips for your first trip to Iceland
- What to do in Reykjavik
- The prettiest castles in Europe
- Best places in South Korea to visit
- The best kept secrets in Europe
- Kinky Boots review: my all-time favorite musical. I’ve seen it three times, most recently on Broadway in 2017.
- Books I loved with under 2000 ratings
- Books I’ll probably never read
Photo by Andrew Knechel.