It’s that time again! To update on my previous goals and set new ones.
Here’s how my winter goals went…
- Find a job, even if it’s just part-time: Yes! I got a part-time job at a movie theater.
- Apply for 10 career jobs a week: I’ve been quite busy and haven’t applied to as many as I would like but probably applied to five a week on average. But there may not be a need to apply for more big girl jobs. More on that later…
- Try the MeetUp app to make new friends: MeetUp was a total flop. There are few groups near me and hardly any my age. I hope to find another way to make friends out here.
- Visit one new southwest state/ park: I went hiking with my cousins on Santa Cruz island! It was amazing.
- Watch more classic films: Nope.
- Read three books a month: I’ve read about seven books a month on average so far. Although I’ve hit a bit of a wall and am not loving the book I’m currently reading.
Now, here are some of my goals for spring:
- Work 15-20 hours a week at my part-time job
- Stay away from the snacks at work
- Secure a full-time job
- Hike once a month
- Visit one new southwest state/ park
- Read three books a month
- Go to the gym three times a week
- Meal plan and prep
I will update my goals at the beginning of summer!
What are your goals for the next few months?
Photo by Dimitry Anikin.