Here are my favorite recent posts!
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- The best festivals around the world
- The best app for frequent flyers
- Best hostel experience: I’m usually not one to share review posts, but this hostel is the best I’ve ever stayed in, too! I stayed in Kick Ass on both my Edinburgh trips in 2016 and 2018.
- I’m pledging to offset my carbon footprint when flying: As someone who loves travel but also an environmental advocate, I’m often torn with how to balance the two. Now I know.
- 13 Iceland roadtrip tips
- How to visit Neuschwanstein Castle: Should have really reviewed our options before I made my grandpa drive all over Bavaria on our trip together…
- Weekend in Bristol
- Places to go in Amman
- 15 best places to visit in Turkey
- The Tate Modern Museum
- The importance of giving blood
- 5 steps to battle working from home loneliness
- 6 ways to make learning a language part of a daily routine
- I got my bellybutton pierced: Piercings can work miracles for body parts you’re insecure about (for me, it was my boobs), I love this post.
- Unpopular opinions book tag
- 5 quick tips to read more books: I agree with a lot of the points in this post and have a few of my own! Maybe I’ll make a post on it, too…
- 6 ways I’ve increased my blog traffic
- A no B.S. guide to working with brands
- Why I removed my pipdig theme
Photo by Andrew Knechel.
Posts like this are some of my favourite ones because quite honestly, I get sick of reading the same content again and again so I like posts where I can go and spend time on a whole bunch of different blogs that I otherwise wouldn’t have found.
Julia // The Sunday Mode
Thank you! I like reading a wide range of content.
OMG! Thank you so much for featuring my post. I can’t believe it became one of your top five! Thank you so much. 💛