Sorry for my lack of posts recently, I went home for my brother’s graduation and have been recovering from surgery for the last week. Also, I have officially landed an amazing job opportunity, which I will share later in my monthly wrap-up post.
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- How to reduce your environmental impact while traveling
- UK museums: beyond the history
- Ultimate eco-travel guide
- Important things to look for in a tour company: It’s so important for your safety, comfort, fun and funds to pick a quality tour company.
- Top 5 things to do in Oban
- A visit to Brighton
- 20 photos to inspire you to visit Namibia
- 10 best things to do in Edinburgh
- 5 days in Iceland: I’m really hoping to do Iceland as my next “big” trip so I’m keeping my eyes peeled for any and all tips.
- Best places in Greece: This country looks so gorgeous and this post really outlines the best parts of both well known destinations and a bit off the beaten path.
- 5 alternative things to do in Rome
- Visiting Como, Italy
- Best hikes in Nepal
- What living in Madrid as an expat is really like
- How to eat your way through Brighton in a day
- 20 photos to inspire you to visit Jordan
- Best campgrounds in the U.S.
- 24 hours in Tallinn
- 10 X 10 challenge
- 7 no frills ways to practice self-case when you’re feeling crap
- Lush henna hair dye
- 50 habit tracker ideas: This inspired me to do a habit tracker again, it really makes me feel like I have my shit together!
- April alternative music monthly
- Avengers: Endgame and fatphobia
- Another Camino memoir I loved
- Little Fires Everywhere
- A to Z TBR book tag: I always love creative bookish posts I can get inspired by between my book reviews.
Photo by Andrew Knechel.
Can’t wait to check these out, especially the ones about blogging!
This is such a great idea! I’ll have to check out some of these posts, especially the travel ones. Thank you so much for including me. 🙂