Here are my favorite posts from the last 30-odd days!
Science, sustainability and veganism
- Can I be a part time vegan?
- Conservation in the Keys
- Grilled pineapple burrito bowls
- Sustainable travel swaps
- Exploring Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, Dorset
- Huanglong National Park
- The most scenic hikes around the world: I really want to learn to like being outdoors more as I travel, destinations such as these would give me a reason to sleep on the cold, hard ground over a comfortable bed.
- 10 local foods to try in New Orleans
- 10 places in Iceland you cannot miss: I hope to make Iceland one of my next “big” trips, it looks so lovely.
- Mont St. Michel, France
- 8 great day hikes in Scotland: From what I’ve seen, Scotland is gorgeous and would love to really take my time to explore more of it.
- Top 10 places in the French countryside
- The biggest tidal change in the world
- 24 hours in St. Johns
- 7 reasons 2000 Tress is the ideal first festival: A lot of my UK friends went to this lovely festival this weekend and I’m so jealous. I really don’t fuck with tents, but for this festival, I might make an exception.
- Exploring the magical Isle of Skye
- My must-haves for research
- The ultimate guide to festival packing and preparation
- Tips to teach yourself a second language
- Browsing bloggers’ bookshelves
- My boyfriend describes my favorite books
- Books to movies and television in 2020
- 10 best audiobooks: This post is so well thought out and really defends why these books are better as audiobooks than read books. I also recommend The Woman in Cabin 10 as a book that has a great narrator.
Photo by Andrew Knechel.