It’s the time again!
Being on contract working in Alaska at at sea most of the time, I haven’t been able to keep up with blogging as much as I would have liked to recently, so apologies for the few posts. Enjoy!
Science, sustainability and veganism
- Please be kind and don’t ride elephants: Instead, visit a sanctuary! (This isn’t sponsored, but it totally should be). I wrote a summary post on a study on wildlife tourism as a whole, as well.
- Hiking the Himalayas on a budget (also Things to do around Kathmandu)
- 13 things to do in Fort William and Glencoe
- Picture perfect Portugal
- 13 best things to do in Verona, Italy: I thought I’ve seen a lot of Italy, but posts like these make me want to go back and do another run!
- Wander Women dive and yoga retreat Koh Tao: I just visited Thailand a few months ago and would love to go back for some more diving in the Gulf with a group of fabulous women!
- A visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau
Lifestyle, blogging and entertainment
- 30 bullet journal ideas for students
- Blogging 101: increase your page views
- 10 best mystery and thriller book releases in 2019
- The Slate’s Where The Crawdads Sing expose
Photo by Andrew Knechel.