Here are my favorite reads from the last 30 days!
Science, sustainability and veganism
- My top thrifty charity shop finds: I absolutely live for secondhand shops, it’s probably about over half of the clothes I buy and a lot of them end up lasting longer than my Target impulse-buys even though I spent a fraction of the cost. In fact, most everything I’m wearing right now is from a charity shop: raccoon pajama pants and a hockey pajama shirt that I got way back in 2015 and still wear it most nights.
- How to spend two days in San Francisco
- 10-day Ring Road itinerary
- Five ingredients for a perfect glamping trip: I really don’t mess with tents, but would love more outdoors experiences in my travels, this is the perfect solution!
- Winters in Toronto
- 10 festive European winter weekend break ideas
- 10 things you must do in Dublin
- The absolutely beautiful French city of Quebec, Canada
- The 50 best day trips from Phoenix: isn’t my home state just gorgeous?
- Why is Leipzig the most important city in Germany?
- The London dessert festival
- 10 local foods to try in Vietnam
Lifestyle, blogging and entertainment
- Living with OCD
- 5 lessons from our first summer as AirBNB hosts
- Eco-friendly beauty swaps
- 25 ways to beat a reading slump
- The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs by Steve Brusatte review
- Top 10 free WordPress plugins
- How to promote your blog for free
Photo by Alex Read.