It’s that time again! Here are my favorite reads this month:
Science, sustainability and veganism
- Creamy vegan pumpkin pasta
- Cage-diving and white shark conservation: I went cage diving in this same area (Gansbaai, South Africa) and although I’d take some claims with a grain of salt (two behaviors, grabbing the bait and hitting the cage, that she said are rare occurrences both happened on my one excursion), there are a lot of good points.
- 5 destinations on my 2020 travel bucket list
- 5 helpful travel sites you should totally bookmark: I love Rome2Rio and feel it’s not as well-known as it should be!
- Highlights from the TBA Escapes Jordan Ancient Wonders tour: Although I can’t see myself doing group travel like this (especially with a $5000+ price tag), but it gives me inspiration to plan one of my own trips to the Middle East.
- Glasgow Mural Trail guide and map
- Beautiful villages you need to visit in Cornwall
- 11 best places in South Wales to explore: Can you tell I miss the UK?
- Two-week Mexico itinerary
- A weekenders guide to Florence, Italy
- Southern Ireland roadtrip itinerary
- 17 fun ways to spend a weekend in Toronto
- North Wales travel guide
- 9 reasons to visit Russia immediately
- Visiting the Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland
- 20 things to know before visiting Ethiopia
- One night on Mount Rinjani
- Special shoutout to Chloe’s Thailand series, through which I relived my own trip I took in June!
Lifestyle, blogging and entertainment
- Why I don’t rate books
- Book review: The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- 50 best books about time travel
- Take better photos on your phone
- Journal prompts for 2020
Photo by Max Andrey.