Happy fall! This is definitely my favorite season, despite the weaning sunlight hours. I love the rain, eating/drinking warm things, layering up and of course the changing leaves.
Let’s get into it:
Here are the goals I set up for the summer:
- Keep up with the reading challenge: Yes! I have read 59/70 books, making me 8 books ahead of schedule.
- Visit two Washington State Parks: I visited Deception Pass and Lake Wenatchee State Parks in Washington, but I also visited a handful of other natural areas: Fay Bainbridge, The Gorge, Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park, and Barview, Oregon)
- Plan an international trip: Yes! I’ve booked a few things for our UK trip and will book the rest over the next couple of weeks!
- Apply for other jobs: Nope.
- Explore more of Seattle: We’ve played tourist downtown and walked around the Front waterfront and South Lake Union.
- Practice 30XP of Spanish everyday: More or less.
- Go to the gym three times a week: More or less.
- Bike to work once a week: Not as much, especially now that it’s getting rainier.
Here are a few more things I would like to accomplish before the end of the year:
- Find a new job
- Read one fantasy book
- Read one book over 1,000 pages
- Read one classic
- Read all the new hardcovers I’ve bought this year
- Go to the gym three times a week
- Practice 30XP of Spanish everyday
- Be more social
- Visit two Washington State Parks
What are some of your recent goals?
Photo by Paige Cody