A few weeks late, but happy spring! Who else is enjoying the sun coming out again? Although fall is my favorite season, I have still missed lounging in the sun, camping and the longer days. Hopefully it will inspire me to get on my game…
- Get a damn job: That I did! I work several part-time jobs to keep myself afloat.
- Go to the gym three times a week: One of those jobs is actually at a gym, so I workout for free! I don’t go as often, but I go for longer.
- Explore even more of Seattle: Yes! I went to a lot of different concerts so got to explore new venues, a Kraken game, MOHAI, Gas Works park, Chinatown, etc.
- Complete a large cross-stitch: Yes! I completed an 8×8″ pop-art of hearts that will be hanging in my bathroom shortly. I love cross-stitching!
- Practice Spanish for half an hour everyday: Not so much. I’ve fallen off that DuoLingo wagon but hope to get back on again soon.
- Clean/organize my house: Not particularly, I do a deep-ish clean about once a month regardless, but I think spring time is more perfect for this kind of thing.
- Organize blog: Nope.
- Book travel for the rest of the year
- Be outside more (bike to work, go for walks, read in the garden, etc.)
- Go camping
- Get back into Spanish
- Clean/organize laundry room
- Update/organize blog
- Maintain a good work/life balance
Do you have any recent goals?
Photo by TOMOKO UJI