Est. summer 2015.
My blog is a lyric from the song The Dirt Whispered by Rise Against (my favorite band).
I have weird anxiety about posting personal pictures, so don’t expect too much of them.
A lot of my posts are queued, noted with an indicator at the bottom.
Views are all my own.
Image credits are given at the bottom of each post.
Travel: These posts are exclusive to my trips.
More Travel: These are posts about travel tips, experiences, reflections and more.
Miscellaneous: Pretty much everything else (fret not, I use this sparingly).
Personal: An extremely wide range of personal posts about my life, views, goals and more. See tags for specific navigation.
Study Abroad: Travels and personal posts from my study abroad experience including tips, life in the United Kingdom, university and more.
W.W.O.O.F.: My five-week experience living and working on an organic farm in the summer of 2015.
- University: Arizona State University → University of Sussex → Arizona State University → University of Sussex
- My View: I’m starting a new bit on my blog about my opinion. I will try to include some background and keep these posts under 500 words (I could write novels on some of these topics if I’m not stopped).
- One Year Ago…: Reminiscing on my time abroad last year.
- Months in Review
- Top Picks: My top five, ten… whatever of… well, whatever. Usually entertainment-related.
- 642: I got a small book called 642 Tiny Things to Write About and although I don’t intend to do every single one of them, I thought it would be fun to do some interesting prompts.