This month, I was finally able to properly keep up with reading your lovely posts!
Here are my top five posts from all categories:
- Ultimate travel bucket list: This is an amazing, well-rounded list. I’m happy to say we share quite a few of these dreams (e.g. hike Machu Picchu, see Northern Lights) and I’ve even done quite a few of these myself (e.g. African safari, Berlin Wall, Eiffel Tower)
- In Defense of 9-5s: People who travel full-time think it’s something every wants to do… it’s not. I didn’t get my degree only to put myself in debt, I love what I study and do want to work hard at it. Let travel be a reward!
- Four days on an Egyptian LiveAboard: My LiveAboard trip was one of my favorite trips of all time and this post did a lot of the same dives I did despite being based out of Sharm El Sheikh. So many amazing memories.
- How to practice self care on low energy days: This is one of my favorite mental health-related posts I’ve seen thus far. I’ve been suffering with extreme fatigue recently and my bad days have never looked worse. I often get overwhelmed with self-care posts that include things like doing the laundry, changing sheets, etc. because on days I need self-care the most are the days I can’t even get out of bed. This post is very realistic for those truly awful days.
- Norwegian fjords adventures: A few months ago, I went to Bergen with my grandma and two aunties and the fjords tour was without a doubt my favorite part! I’d love to go back and explore some more.
Science, sustainability and veganism
General travel and study abroad
- Packing tips: backpacking
- Cruise travel: how to minimize your environment impact
- 61 easy ways to travel on a budget
- 48 hours in Toronto
- Insider’s guide to Brighton: Sorry, I will always feature any and every good travel post about Brighton.
- Stunning national parks in Italy
- Best London Christmas markets
- 12 hours in Brighton
- Top 10 things to do in Malta
- 30 most beautiful cities in Europe: While I may not agree with the London bit, the pictures in this post are stunning.
- 6 blogging tools every blogger needs
- College blog post ideas
- How to kick ass as a travel blogger when you work a 9-5
- How to improve SEO
- 5 ways to inspire blog content
- Blog posts you should read this World Mental Health Day: Although WMH day was a few days ago, it’s important to read up on topics such as these, especially if you have family or friends who have mental illnesses.
- Basics of RT accounts
- Books to movies and T.V. in 2019
- Reeves paint by number: I’ve wanted to try one of these for the longest time!
Photo by Andrew Knechel.