I realize I’m years late to the party, but I got properly into YouTube this year (in the last six months or so, actually).
With that, I’d like to share a few of my favorite YouTube channels, series and videos.
Cody Ko and Noel Miller (commentary/ comedy): Because you can’t have one without the other. They were one of the first people I got into on YouTube, particularly their “That’s Cringe” videos. I really hope to see them on tour next year. Favorite videos: Love Island game series, Steamy Tweets (1 & 2), That’s Cringe: Girl Defined (1 & 2), That’s Cringe: Jake Paul Teacher Diss… it’s so hard to pick only a few!
Kurtis Connor (commentary/ comedy): My friend from the great white North. He’s so funny! My favorite thing about him is the way he laughs at his own jokes. Favorite videos: The country girls of Tik Tok, Roasting my subscribers
Slazo (commentary/ comedy): He posts so much and I watch most everything he posts. I especially love his Reddit sub safari and DIWHY videos. Favorite videos: How to be an “Alpha male”, Spoiled billionaire’s son makes an awful videos, r/IHadAStroke
UNHhhh (comedy series): My all time favorite drag queens Trixie and Katya talk about… whatever they want… because it’s their show (and not yours). It’s fun to see the natural banter between the two and crude, yet amusing editing.
I also enjoyed a lot of SNL videos and Impractical Jokers bits. I put together two playlists of my favorite videos of each fr your viewing pleasure below… (apologies for the Impractical Jokers playlist, a lot of the video have been stricken for copyright or put on private)
15 RANDOM LIKED VIDEOS
I have a bit under 200 liked videos, so here’s a sample of some of the stuff I enjoyed this year!
- 70 People Imitate What Cats and Dogs Sound Like in 70 Countries
- Movies Everyone Should See At Least Once In Their Life
- 10 Dumbest Minimalist Mistakes
- Movie Accent Expert Breaks Down 32 Actors’ Accents
- Ready Player One – What’s The Difference? [between the book and film]
- Best and worst Lush products
- One Man Shares a Memory From Every Country in the World
- 10 Questions to NOT ask a blind person
- Hairdresser reacts to emo/ scene tutorials
- How to swear like a Spaniard
- 10 Spanish words that don’t exist in English
- Roasting fans pt. 1 & Roasting fans pt. 2
- The world’s strangest time zones
- Helen Keller #DisabilityHistoryMonth
- Top 10 frontwomen in hard rock and heavy metal
Photo by whereslugo.